Prosciutto of Parma Museum
c/o Ex Foro Boario, Via Bocchialini 7, Langhirano (PR)
From March 1 to 8 December
* Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 10.00 – 18.00
* From Monday to Friday:by appointment for groups
From December to February
* Full € 5.00
* Reduced € 4.00 groups (minimum 15 people), adults over 65 years, promotion visitors Torrechiara Castle weekend, conventions
* Reduced schools € 3.00 schools and children from 6 to 18 years
* Free disabled and their escorts, escorts groups and schools, journalists, children under 6 years
Sampling of Prosciutto of Parma Museum
* Full € 3.00
* Reduced € 2.00 (for children under 12 years)
It ‘also possible for visitors, a tasting of typical products of Parma to attach to a selection of Wines of Colli di Parma.
For groups of up to 25 people: € 20.00 in addition to the ticket price. Mandatory the reservation.
In all of the museum, it is possible to request scientific themed learning labs for schools or groups, on topics like salt, milk, micro organisms, water, protein) or gastronomic themed labs (taste labs), In the Learning section of the site a catalogue of science and environmental education labs is available. Reservation is required.
At the local exhibition has placed the Museum Shop, where you can buy, in the opening hours of the museum, publications, objects to the table and typical products of the territory.